The Amazing Benefits of Good Fats
Your body needs good fats to be able to properly absorb certain key vitamins. Fats such as Omega-3 and Omega-6 are critical in maintaining and leading a healthy lifestyle. But you have to be careful when choosing your fats because some are not as good for you as others.
Some Good Fats include Salmon, Avocado, Coconut Oil, Flax Seeds, Almonds, and Walnuts
Here are some of the main benefits of having these good fats:
- Improves Metabolism and Boosts Fat Loss
- Promotes Stronger Bones and Muscles
- Greatly Reduces Risk of Cancer
- Improves Cholesterol levels and Reduces Risk of Heart Disease
- Strengthens the Immune System
- Reduces Risk of Common Sickness
- Significantly Clears Skin
- Better Handle on Emotions and Mood
- Keeps your Heart Functioning at an Optimal Level
Incorporating healthy fats into your diet is a great way of keeping your body running at an optimal level. These healthy fats can be found in Fish, Avocado, Nuts, Seeds, and Good Oils.
Note: Health and/or Empowerment tips were compiled by Lola Bendana. These tips are for educational purposes only and are in no way intended to diagnose, cure, or treat any health condition. It does not constitute medical advice or any other professional advice. Always consult with your physician first. Visit our weekly newsletter or our empowerment section for a compilation of tips.